17 Jul 2018
Temporary Senior Fund Administrator/Client Relationship Mgr | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Temporary Senior Fund Administrator/Client Relationship Manager. This role is for a 6-month period at either a Senior or CRM level.
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Diploma level or equivalent).
• Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company’s Academy)
• Computer literacy skills.
• Very good interpersonal skills to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
• Training will be provided both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance your ability to provide sound administration services.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
237 total views, 1 today