28 Feb 2020
Temporary Senior Compliance Analyst/Compliance Analyst | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Temporary Senior Compliance Analyst/Compliance Analyst.
Overall purpose of the role:
Assist with a range of regulatory matters and undertake the quarterly compliance monitoring programmes for regulated clients, with a view to becoming a key advisor to the business and clients on regulatory compliance matters. The role requires daily liaison with other Risk and Compliance employees, client facing teams and clients where necessary.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Completion of compliance monitoring programmes for a range of licensed and regulated fund structures
• Assist with information gathering and initial preparation of compliance reports based on compliance monitoring activity
• Assist with any regulatory returns, submissions and notifications
• Provide support to the Compliance team with day-to-day compliance activities
• Act as first point of contact and oversight for any day-to-day compliance related queries from client facing teams
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of various regulatory registers, including breaches and complaints
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in the regulatory compliance sector specific to the funds industry as they will need to come in and “hit the ground running”.
• Analytical approach with good research skills
• Some knowledge of Guernsey authorised and registered scheme rules and the wider Investment and Fiduciary sector regulatory framework
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
40 total views, 1 today