15 Oct 2018
Temporary Management Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit a temporary Management Accountant. This is a role for a period of 6 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist with the smooth running Finance and Control Department, specifically in relation to the below duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of annual financial statements for six trading companies and twenty-five dormant companies (IFRS and all relevant conversion and disclosure notes)
• Preparation and interpretation of Monthly Management Accounts and reporting packs to be circulated to management in timely manner
• Assist Head Office in carrying out annual internal audit visits to other offices
• Year-end forecasting in May and October.
• Cash flow forecasts quarterly
• Various ad hoc reports required for the business (billing recovery reports, work in progress analysis, debt collections and ageing)
• Authorisation of payments – amount tbc
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
155 total views, 4 today