26 Dec 2019
Temporary HR administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit an HR administrator. This is a temporary role for a period of 1 month.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Daily processing of all HR administration and documentation
• Sickness absence administration
• Employee benefit administration and maintenance
• Maintenance of the HR intranet site
• Assist with Learning and Development activities and administration
• Sports & Social Committee member and organisation of employee wellbeing activities
• Ad hoc projects
• Provide cover during absences
• Any other duties that may be reasonably required
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous HR experience.
• The right candidate will have intermediate level Word and Excel skills. PowerPoint and Visio would be an advantage.
• Experience of “Workday HR system” would be an added bonus.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
127 total views, 2 today