5 Apr 2019
Temporary Head of Compliance, MLRO, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an independent fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Head of Compliance. This is a temporary role (maternity cover) for a period of 8-9 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide maternity cover for the existing Head of Compliance and to act as MLRO.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To provide an advisory role to members of staff and the board in relation to AML/CFT matters
• To review CMP tests from external consultant and report findings to the board at their quarterly meeting
• To deal with action points and recommendations from the CMP
• To provide support to deputy compliance officer and to the compliance junior
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 4 – 5 years in a similar role
• Previous experience in the financial sector
• Confidence to present to the Board and other Senior Management
• A commitment to providing quality client service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be detail orientated and analytical
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
106 total views, 1 today