25 Nov 2019
Temporary Financial Reporting Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Temporary Financial Reporting Manager. This is a temporary role for a period of 3-months starting immediately.
This role would suit someone who could come in and hit the ground running straight away therefore a qualified accountant with experience with preparing accounts would be ideal.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team
• Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
• Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
• Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
• Manage and review the completion of audit queries
• Act as a higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and act as 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality of service is provided to clients and external contacts
• Review the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaise with foreign tax advisors
The successful candidate will have:
• 4+ years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
• Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential
• People management experience
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
27 total views, 1 today