10 Aug 2019
Temporary/Contract Pensions candidates, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit Temporary/Contract Pensions candidates at any level.
Overall purpose of the role:
Assisting the Pensions Manager and Director with the day to day management of the pension’s team and administration of a range of pension schemes, reporting to the Pensions Manager. The role will also include assisting with the supervision and development of trainee and junior administrators within the pensions department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with management of all domestic pension schemes including occupational, international and local
• Assisting the Pensions Manager and Director in the day-to-day operations of the pensions department
• Supporting and developing the Pension Administrators
• Providing technical support where needed
• Deputising for the Pensions Manager
• Responding to pension member queries
• Liaising with legal and compliance teams with regard to pension plans
• Liaising with intermediaries and introducers of pension business
• Liaising with investment houses with regard to pension funds
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in pensions sector.
• Hold or be willing to study towards a professional qualification
• Previous experience in ‘team management’
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Technical skills, experience & knowledge
• Good working knowledge of compliance and regulation
• Ability to support and mentor team members
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
27 total views, 1 today