8 Jan 2020
Temporary Compliance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator. This is a temporary role to provide cover for a maternity leave for a period of 8 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
The candidate will assist with a range of regulatory matters and undertake the quarterly compliance monitoring programmes for regulated clients, with a view to becoming a key advisor to the business and clients on regulatory compliance matters. The role requires daily liaison with other Risk and Compliance employees, client facing teams and clients where necessary.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Completion of compliance monitoring programmes for a range of licensed and regulated fund structures
• Assist with information gathering and initial preparation of compliance reports based on compliance monitoring activity
• Assist with any regulatory returns, submissions and notifications
• Provide support to the Compliance team with day-to-day compliance activities
• Act as first point of contact and oversight for any day-to-day compliance related queries from client facing teams
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of various regulatory registers, including breaches and complaints
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Analytical approach with good research skills.
• Good time management and organisational skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
15 total views, 2 today