8 Nov 2018
Temporary Client Tax Reporting Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Client Tax Reporting Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
Working as part of a team dealing with FATCA & CRS reporting obligations in accordance with bank’s group procedures and working to tight deadlines.
• Reviews and updates to electronic client records
• Determining the tax classification of entities, and the reportable data for their related parties for each calendar year
• Coordination of a mail shot to “in-scope” clients including the receipt and processing of client responses
• Review and extraction of required reports from client database
• Submission of reports into various jurisdictions tax authorities’ portal
• Updating of FI’s on tax authorities’ portal
• Ad hoc support to Relationship Managers / Administration teams in respect of FATCA & CRS queries
The successful candidate will have:
• A good understanding of FATCA and CRS requirements
• Experience in Trust & Company administration
• A sound understanding of client KYC/CDD requirements.
• The ability to produce accurate output whilst working unsupervised to tight deadlines.
• The ability to efficiently prioritise workloads
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Good communication skills in order to deal with staff at various levels of seniority with the Group.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
557 total views, 9 today