29 Sep 2018
Temporary CDD Senior Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a CDD Senior Administrator. This is a full-time contract role until December 2018.
Overall purpose of the role:
To support and assist the CDD Unit in the review and clean-up of customer records in the client data base system Microsoft Dynamics (MSD).
Key responsibilities will include:
• Set up / amendment of client records in MSD.
• Carrying out data validations and quality controls on record changes where required
• Undertaking analysis of the client database to identify further data improvements.
• Providing status updates on the progress of the project
• Assisting with administrative duties pertaining to client acceptance and file reviews
• Assisting with project work
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• Previous experience in data entry (ideal).
• Desirable skills are speed, attention to detail and accuracy.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
832 total views, 7 today