26 Jul 2018
Temporary CARC Administration Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank seeking to recruit a CARC Administration Officer to work in their Client Due Diligence Unit (CDD Unit) department. This is a temporary role until the end of the year.
This role actively participates in the preparation of agendas for meetings and minute taking, as well as the preparation and execution of CARC files.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Day to day administration of CARC duties.
• Preparation of CARC files including arranging and attending CARC meetings and minute taking.
• Maintaining spreadsheets and preparing review lists and reports as requested.
• Production and monitoring of action points.
• Maintenance of PEP Registration.
• Filing of all CARC documentation.
• Participates in relevant team and committee meetings, representing the CDD CARC Administration team where so instructed regarding topics directly related to its activities.
• Works closely with colleagues in Compliance, Risk, Legal and the COO department, under the management of the Head of the CDD Unit, to ensure that processes between departments run smoothly, efficiently and are effective.
• Assisting within other areas of the CDD Unit as so instructed by the Head of the CDD Unit.
The ideal candidate would be:
• Someone who can type at least 60 words per minute.
• Solid secretarial and minute taking experience (essential) preferably within a Banking environment.
• The ideal candidate should also be adaptable, a quick learner and a good team player.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
142 total views, 1 today