1 Feb 2020
Temporary Associate – Alternative Investments, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Associate - Alternative Investments. This is a temporary role for a period of 3-6 months. This role would suit someone who may be just returning to work or looking to reduce work responsibilities or would like a change of environment and ideally the role is full time but part time hours will be considered.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager, the key responsibility of the role will be to provide, assistance and administration to the team.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Dealing with day to day administration of the funds administered by the team
• Assisting with the collection of Due Diligence on new shareholders in accordance with the GFSC guidance and company’s Policies and Procedures
• Preparing and paying of Dividends and Distributions
• Preparing and paying of Trail Commissions and Front-End Fees
• Making payments between client accounts and the Funds and to Shareholders
• Assisting with the administration and preparation reporting of FATCA and CRS.
• Bookkeeping and reconciling the fund client accounts on a monthly basis
The successful candidate:
• This role would suit a proactive individual with a good grounding and experience in Fund
• Ideally the candidate will have 1 – 3 years’ Fund Administration experience.
• Have experience in making payments, bookkeeping etc.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
82 total views, 2 today