24 Jul 2018
Temporary AML Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Temporary AML Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The candidate will work with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and the Compliance Officer within the compliance team to ensure that the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
• Assist with compliance oversight and quality assurance reviews of CDD as collected and collated by the ID Register
• Assist with the provision of AML and compliance advice to the client administration teams, with a particular focus on ensuring CDD is in place prior to investor calls, distributions and transfers of interest taking place
• Undertake customer screening for new business purposes
• Assist the MLRO with information gathering in support of SAR investigations
• Assist with the preparation of MLRO and Compliance reports to the Boards of licensed entities
The successful candidate will have:
• A valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
• The company will support the Compliance Administrator in studying for a relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
168 total views, 1 today