23 Aug 2019
Temporary Administrator – Investor Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Temporary Administrator – Investor Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
The role will involve administration of all day-to-day dealing and data management functions relating to institutional and retail funds. The individual will be responsible for data retained on the investor database in relation to agents, intermediaries and underlying investors. They will be responsible for accurate set ups, record retention and recording all requisite updates on the database records. They will be responsible for the processing and execution of stock transfers. They will be responsible for all data management, account opening and application procedures and queries. They will be responsible for ensuring that reporting requirements are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that the database and underlying KYC is accurate and up to date. This includes assisting in projects to obtain missing KYC and CDD data where instructed to.
• Ensure accurate input, maintenance and control of the client core static data in the system in line with departmental procedures, ensuring it is successfully second released and checked.
• Ensure accurate acknowledgment of all updates to the client account static data.
• Process and quality check Investors Transfer instructions within agreed turnaround times and retain records of outstanding or missing transfer information.
• Provide information for the internal and external reporting in accordance with relevant Service Level Agreements, direct requests from clients or the Head of Transfer Agency and Investor Services.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
35 total views, 1 today