3 Oct 2018
Temporary Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionTemporary Administrator, Guernsey
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Temporary Administrator for a period of 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Daily scanning of incoming mail, primarily bank advices, statements, portfolio listings
• Filing of minutes and documents
• Assisting with Trust administrative tasks e.g. arranging payments from client's accounts, completion of bank account opening documentation
• Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have:
• Positive approach to teamwork, supporting and collaborating with colleagues as required.
• Flexibility in terms of duties required of role.
• Good attention to detail.
• Can-do attitude.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1315 total views, 1 today