21 May 2019
Temporary Account Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank seeking to recruit an Account Manager (Client Relationship Management Department - Private Clients). This is a temporary role for a period of 9 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
Supporting a designated Relationship Management team and service the clients within that team. The candidate will support the Relationship Managers in providing a high level of service to HNW Individuals, local and international Trust Companies and Wealth Managers. As an AM the candidate will be a focal point of contact for the client’s daily banking requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the execution of client transactions (payments, security trades, foreign exchanges, Fixed deposits and corporate actions)
• Identify opportunities to cross and up sell the banks products and services and record these leads in the appropriate database.
• Receiving and making client calls to facilitate transactions and resolve queries.
• Reviewing new account CDD and subsequent preparation of account opening documentation and risk review paperwork.
• Liaising with clients to close any gaps in CDD documentation for both new and existing bank accounts.
• Preparation of Account closure documentation.
• Maintaining good relationships with other departments to ensure good turnaround times and effective communication flows.
• Such other duties as may be required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relationship Management experience within Private Banking.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
68 total views, 1 today