16 Aug 2020
Temporary Account Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Account Manager. This is a temp role for a period of 4 months initially.
Overall purpose of the role;
Act as support for a designated Relationship Manager (or team) and service their respective clients.
The candidate will provide the highest level of client support to optimise the generation of revenue from those relationships on behalf of the Relationship Manager and department. The candidate will be a focal point of contact for the client's daily banking requirements.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Undertake the day-to-day servicing of existing clients and the execution of their transactions
• Receive instructions (payments, security trades, foreign exchanges, Fixed deposits and corporate actions) from clients in person, fax, letter or by telephone.
• To carry these out directly or indirectly through the coordination of their completion by Banking Operations, ensuring that all necessary actions are taken for timely execution of the instructions.
• Identify opportunities to cross and up sell the banks products and services and record these leads in the appropriate database.
• Daily communication with clients. Plus be prepared to meet clients or attend client events as and when required.
• Exceptional knowledge of the bank products and services
• Awareness and active contribution towards the bank’s financial targets and the revenue of the clients
• Clear understanding of the bank risk appetite, policies and guidelines
The successful candidate will have;
• A good background in a front office client support role with a minimum of 2 years' experience
• Good project management skills and a track record in working within a team
• Strong user awareness of IT skills
• A strong ability to effectively support client relationships and to build relationships in conjunction with the Relationship Manager.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
76 total views, 2 today