17 May 2019
Temp or perm Trust and Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust and Company Administrator. This is a full time permanent role however candidates looking for a contract role for up to 12 months would also be considered.
Overall purpose of the role:
Support a small portfolio of Trusts and Companies, QNUPS and other Retirement Plans, reporting to the Trust Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way;
• Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities;
• Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed and followed up as necessary;
• Maintaining up to date accounting records, liaising with the Finance Department as necessary; Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance appraisal objectives;
• Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.
The successful candidate will have:
• Up to 5 years’ experience as a Trust & Company Administrator.
• Qualified or nearly qualified.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
156 total views, 1 today