14 Aug 2018
Temp or perm Trust Administrator/Senior Trust Administrator | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust Administrator / Senior Trust Administrator. This is an open role suitable for candidates who are either looking for a temp or permanent role. This is a full time role however this is also open for candidates who are looking for part time/flexible hours.
Assisting the team with the day to day administration of Trust and Companies, reporting to the Private Clients Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
• The administration of Trust and Companies;
• The administration of pension Trusts and retirement schemes;
• Assisting the team in the day-to-day operation of the fiduciary department;
• Covering for colleagues in their absence;
• Responding to client and intermediary queries;
• Liaising with legal and compliance teams as regards Trust and Companies;
• Liaising with intermediaries and introducers of fiduciary business;
• Overseeing the preparation, collation and dispatch of documentation;
• Compliance with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the fiduciary services industry;
• Hold or be willing to study towards a professional qualification but not essential;
• Good organisation and communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn and improve skills;
• Accustomed to working as part of a team, with good social and presentation skills;
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
167 total views, 1 today