4 Jul 2019
Temp or perm Senior Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust and Company Administrator. This is a full-time permanent role however candidates who are interested in a temporary contract for a minimum of 1 year.
Overall purpose of the role:
The responsibilities of the role include a range of duties to support and manage a growing
portfolio of Trust and Companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way;
• Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities;
• Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed and followed up as necessary;
• Maintaining up to date accounting records and liaising with the finance department as necessary;
• Preparing asset statements;
• Preparing loan agreements and minutes and ensuring client files are well maintained in an orderly fashion;
• Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance appraisal objectives;
• Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.
The successful candidate will have:
• Up to 5 years’ experience working within Trust & Company
• Qualified or very nearly qualified
• Will be trained on retirement structures but experience is not necessary
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
35 total views, 1 today