8 Nov 2018
Temp or Perm Senior Associate – Risk & Compliance, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Associate - Risk & Compliance. This role is also open for candidates who are looking for either contract or permanent work.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in the general administration of the risk and compliance department and all client entities administered by the company. To complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• The maintenance of Risk & Compliance records
• The input, review and reporting on relevant data
• Undertaking reviews as part of the Compliance monitoring programme and preparing relevant reports regarding findings of the review.
• The operation of the Anti-Money Laundering programme
• The operation of the Risk Assessment programme
• Ensure timely and accurate production of deliverables for other departments and client
• Develop and maintain and up to date knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the fund and finance industry.
• Relevant professional compliance qualification e.g. International Compliance Association or has a desire to work to towards or is working toward the relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
11 total views, 1 today