10 Jun 2019
Temp or perm Senior Associate – Risk & Compliance, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Associate - Risk & Compliance. This is a permanent role however candidates who are looking for a contract role for a period of 3-6 months initially would also be considered.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in the general administration of the risk and compliance department and all client entities administered by the company. To complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• The review (including the use of secure research tools), processing, and recording of CDD collated by business units together with maintenance of related electronic the maintenance of Risk & Compliance records.
• The operation of the Anti-Money Laundering programme
• The input, review and reporting on relevant data
• Develop and maintain and up to date knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the fund and/or finance industry including a minimum of 3 years previous experience dealing with AML/CDD issues
• Relevant professional compliance qualification e.g. International Compliance Association or has a desire to work to towards or is working toward the relevant professional
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
126 total views, 1 today