13 Dec 2017
Temp or perm Investment & Securities Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary and funds services company seeking to recruit an Investment & Securities Administrator.
This is a full time permanent role however there is a flexibility for candidates who are looking for a temporary role for a minimum of 3 months or until the position is filled.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is an opportunity to become part of a successful and growing Investment Management team providing discretionary portfolios to a global array of private clients, companies and intermediaries.
It will require a disciplined individual to join the team, who has worked in a fast moving professional environment and possesses a broad spectrum of skills, some of which are listed below.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Reconcile asset positions (internal and external)
• Process investment transactions as directed
• Maintain prices in system/set up stocks
• Process corporate actions
• Produce internal reports
• Assist with investment queries
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 years’ experience in a finance administration role
• CISI, IMC or accounting qualification and RDR qualified
• Spreadsheet knowledge (Excel), including writing formulas
• Financial instruments – equities, bonds & funds
• Offshore Investment Environment – offshore funds and tax issues
• Understanding of securities and bank settlement processes
• Microsoft Office – Word / Excel (ability to program using formulas) / Outlook / Powerpoint
• Bloomberg – full understanding of function
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
295 total views, 1 today