7 Feb 2019
Temp or Perm Financial Account Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Financial Account Manager. This role is open for candidates who are either looking for a temporary or a permanent position.
Overall purpose of the role:
To supervise and manage a number of insurance licensed entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• First point of contact for clients in connection to accounting and investment matters.
• Liaising with clients to understand their reporting requirements and ensuring that all deadlines are met across the team.
• Review and interpretation of contractual documentation to determine the appropriate accounting treatment.
• Review of management accounts, trial balances, statutory accounts and all other reporting requirements.
• Providing training and assistance to account preparers to ensure no errors in the final accounts.
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 - 5 years' experience within a similar environment.
• Comprehensive working and technical knowledge of accountancy.
• The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
60 total views, 1 today