24 Aug 2018
Temp or Perm Company Secretarial Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Company Secretarial Officer.
This role is open for candidates who are either looking for a Temporary or a Permanent role.
Reporting to the Company Secretarial Manager, the key responsibility of the role will be to provide comprehensive company secretarial services for a portfolio of fund structures, ensuring that all internal, legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to and that client service levels are consistently achieved.
Wherever possible, but not essential, the candidate will have exposure to legal and regulatory considerations in a wider funds context, both locally and globally, or a desire to become involved in such matters, which may include AIFMD and FATCA amongst others.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3-5 years’ experience of working in a company secretarial role or similar environment.
• A relevant professional qualification e.g. ICSA.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of fund & fiduciary company secretarial and relevant legal and regulatory requirements in this context.
• This role would suit a proactive individual with a good grounding in corporate secretarial but also experience in or the desire to expand into other complementary areas within a third party fund administrator’s remit.
• Experience in client on boarding would also be an advantage.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
202 total views, 11 today