14 Dec 2018
Temp or perm Business Migration Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Business Migration Specialist. This role is open for candidates who are either looking for a temp role or permanent.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Business Migration team will consist of qualified/part qualified accountants from the client facing teams who have an excellent understanding of the business, as well as the configuration of eFront and its application to client requirements. The Business Migration team will work closely with the Business Lead and Technical Team gaining exposure to multiple clients in all jurisdictions.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Play a key role in the migration and reconciliation of data from one system to another as well as play an active part in maintaining the core system offering
• Attend planning and set up meetings to gain an understanding of client requirements
• Analyse historical accounting data and prepare calculation of investor allocation rules
• Prepare and reconcile transactional data imports based on outputs from current system
• Liaise with the client facing team to discuss issues/questions that occur and plan a resolution
• Have a vested interest in the success of the migrations and ensures that benefits are being realised as part of the project
• Work closely with the business lead and escalate any issues or concerns
The successful candidate will be:
• A Senior Accountant/Financial Reporting Manager who is part/full professionally qualified (ACCA or ACA).
• Sound technical financial services knowledge
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Able to follow procedures and document findings
• Travel may be required to other jurisdictions
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today