5 Apr 2019
Temp or Perm Assistant Manager, Finance, Guernsey | ALL,Not specified
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager, Finance. This is a permanent role however also open for candidates who are looking for a 1 year contract.
Overall purpose of the role:
To prepare and take an active role in the production of financial and management reporting, regulatory reporting and planning requirements for the Bank and other companies within the Group and provide on-going financial estimates of performance against plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Produce, deliver and assist in the production of management accounts, group reporting packs, regulatory reports and supporting information for the bank and other companies within the Group in accordance with the department/client timetable.
• Assist in the production of draft commentaries for management review to monthly management accounts from/with department heads to ensure relevance and accuracy prior to publication.
• Oversee the running of the purchase ledger process including authorisation of entries and invoices and management of workflows
• Produce/review ad-hoc financial and regulatory analysis as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• ACCA or CIMA qualified with a minimum of two years post qualification experience ideally in a financial services organisation.
• At the least, an intermediate to advanced level of skill in Excel to enable the construction and manipulation of complex spreadsheets is required.
• Previous working experience and knowledge of reporting under US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS accounting methodologies.
• Experience of working within a financial control environment
• Previous working experience of accounting and banking systems such as BM+, T24 and SAP
• Knowledge of the GFSC regulatory reporting requirements and Basel III is required.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
97 total views, 1 today