17 Dec 2019
Temp Client Relationship Manager-Private Equity, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager - Private Equity. This is a fixed term contract role.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to administer a limited portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager/Associate Director – Administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Act as first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team
• Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
• Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings
• Ensure the preparation, review, distribution and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
• Act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
• Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
• Participate in the appraisal process for members of staff
The successful candidate will have:
• 4+ years’ financial services experience
• Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
• Some people management experience
• Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship
• Act as a “B” level Authorised Signatory
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
65 total views, 1 today