14 Nov 2019
Tax Senior, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent professional firm providing fiduciary, fund, audit and assurance and tax services to clients all over the world seeking to recruit a Tax Senior. This is a full time role however candidates who are looking for part time would also be considered.
Overall purpose of the role:
This job involves general tax compliance duties and providing a full range of local and offshore tax services to the clients/management within a given portfolio, and other members of the firm, in a timely and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Prepare, non-resident company tax returns, personal tax returns and other returns as required.
• Prepare tax certificates, rental statements and other computations when required.
• Maintain client relationships to provide the service agreed.
• Manage portfolio of corporate and personal tax clients (compliance, administration).
• Assist other members of staff on corporate tax issues.
• Prepare and review reports of all client tax payments and filing issues.
• Correspond with the Inland Revenue on routine and technical issues, and help to negotiate on contentious points.
• Understand technical matters and present them in a comprehensible and practical way.
• Keep up to date with all relevant current tax issues.
• Liaise with other members of the organisation regarding new clients as appropriate.
• Attend courses regarding tax updates and other training sessions as required.
• Ad-hoc tax assignments given by the tax director/manager.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a tax related role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
98 total views, 1 today