22 Sep 2020
Tax Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Tax Manager.
Overall purpose of the role;
This job involves general tax compliance duties, managing the Tax Team and providing a full range of local and offshore tax services to the clients/management within a given portfolio, and other members of the firm, in a timely and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Oversee completion of UK Trust & Estate tax returns, UK non-resident company/corporation tax returns, Guernsey personal tax returns, Guernsey company tax returns and other returns as required.
• Review, and sometimes prepare, tax certificates, rental statements and other computations when required.
• Maintain client relationships to provide the service agreed.
• Manage portfolio of corporate and personal tax clients (compliance and administration).
• Assist other members of staff on a wide range of tax issues.
• Prepare and review reports of all client tax payments and filing issues.
• Correspond with the Guernsey Revenue Service and HM Revenue and Customs on routine and technical issues, and helping to negotiate on contentious points.
• Understand technical matters and present them in a comprehensible and practical way. This includes, but is not limited to, preparing a Board Report for the Tax Director on a quarterly basis.
• Keep up to date with all relevant current tax issues.
• Liaise with other members of the organisation regarding new clients as appropriate.
• Attend courses regarding tax updates and other training sessions as required.
• Ad-hoc tax assignments given by the Tax Director.
The successful candidate will have;
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role
• Ability to work independently, use initiative and prioritise work whilst managing the Tax Team
• Experience of managing staff and a portfolio of clients
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
39 total views, 2 today