14 Nov 2019
Tax manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Tax manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To manage a portfolio of Private Client Services clients and to manage administrators within the Private Client Services department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the day to day tax administration of the client portfolio (predominantly Guernsey and/or UK tax compliance related), including the supervision of work undertaken by administrators
• Provision of tax advisory services for: Individuals, Residence and domicile issues, Migration between jurisdictions, The benefits of wealth structuring through trusts and companies, General tax planning, Companies, Corporate residence issues, Guernsey Income Tax Office/HMRC enquiries
• Other corporate tax issues, including those related to, for example, BEPS, Diverted Profits Tax, CFC legislation, Double Taxation treaties, etc.
• High net worth individuals wishing to emigrate from the UK
• UK resident but non-domiciliaries
• Local and international companies / corporate groups
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
37 total views, 1 today