2 Feb 2018
Systems Trainer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Systems Trainer.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for delivering systems training across the group with a key focus on company’s in-house core platform. The successful candidate will be expected to produce and maintain training materials, updating in parallel with system development. Will be required to understand the training requirements to meet key business needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Produce and maintain system training materials
• Deliver systems training across the company’s group
• Develop a systems training programme that meets the needs of the business
• Understand the difference between induction and continuous learning programmes
• Promote consistent systems use across the group
• Test system developments and make appropriate recommendations
• Update training materials ahead of system updates going live
• Engage with management to identify training needs, continuously develop programme
• Liaise with the L&D Manager to schedule systems training
• Identify gaps in the training programme update accordingly
• Produce monthly training reports and provide to the L&D Manager
• Monitor budgets constraints set by the L&D Manager
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years’ experience of working within a financial institution, preferably within PE.
• Experienced in designing and delivering systems training.
• Knowledge of systems used in financial services business, e.g. 5Series, ViewPoint, Investran.
• Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions.
• A confident manner and the ability to use appropriate styles of communication.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
95 total views, 2 today