17 May 2018
Support Administrator – Operations Office, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers is seeking to recruit a Support Administrator - Operations Office.
To assist all areas of the group in the administration and processing of the day to day tasks as listed below, operating within the internal controls and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for day to day postal duties, including collection & delivery of post on a timely basis, co-ordination of couriers & hand delivery requests and recording of postal costs
• Answering the reception intercom and dealing with visitors, deliveries, etc.
• Answering the switchboard and redirecting calls appropriately
• Organisation of the group board rooms, including monitoring the diary, setting up and clearing away
• Administration of the daily diary system
• Responsibility for the ordering & delivery of all office supplies including stationery, kitchen & meeting room requirements
• Liaising with the photocopier/printer suppliers regarding maintenance and supplies
• Responsibility for the general tidiness and organisation of the offices, kitchens & cloakroom
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• A proven academic record.
• A willingness to learn new skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
136 total views, 3 today