11 Aug 2018
Support Administrator – Operations, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust company seeking to recruit a Support Administrator – Operations.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist all areas of the Group in the administration and processing of the day to day tasks as listed below, operating within the internal controls and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for day to day postal duties, including collection & delivery of post on a timely basis, co-ordination of couriers & hand delivery requests and recording of postal costs
• Answering the Reception intercom and dealing with visitors, deliveries, etc.
• Responsibility for the general tidiness and organisation of the offices, kitchens & cloakroom
• Assist with filing and scanning for the group
• Assist the Operations Department with various ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• A proven academic record
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
144 total views, 2 today