Permanent Store Manager, Guernsey
Our client is a leading chain of retail stores seeking to recruit a Store Manager for one of their outlets.
Overall purpose of the role:
To operate a retail outlet by successfully maximising profitability, providing high levels of customer service and developing a strong motivated team of colleagues. To correctly use systems and procedures to control financial aspects of the business associated with achieving set budgets. To comply with the terms of all relevant Health and Safety legislation and their Statement of Corporate Principles, to provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years managerial experience, in customer facing / retail role.
• Some HR skills / People Management skills are also required.
• Proven experience of effectively managing a team.
• Be able to demonstrate good business acumen and accurate written communication.
• Proven financial aptitude.
• Exceptional leadership ability and team player.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 (0) 1481 754760. Please visit our website www.caterquest.com for our latest vacancies.
39 total views, 1 today