30 Oct 2018
Software Development Team Leader, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionSoftware Development Team Leader, Guernsey
Our client is an IT services company seeking to recruit a Software Development Team Leader.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for providing strong technical leadership, instruction, and mentoring to the team and its projects. The ability to understand client requirements and take a pro-active approach to problem solving are also fundamental to the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage provision of consultancy services, and/or management of a team of consultants.
• Plans, organises and carries out consultancy assignments alone, or leads a team of consultants.
• Possesses the perception to devise solutions and recognise opportunities across a very broad front and shows the ability to take action to exploit opportunities that will have a measurable effect on profit/operational effectiveness.
• Take responsibility for the identification, proposal, and winning of further business for own consulting practice or organisation, including putting in place agreements/contracts and managing completion and disengagement.
• Prepare project and quality plans and advises system development teams. Allocate work packages to technical staff, taking account of individuals’ abilities and the requirements of the work, monitoring and reporting progress.
• Take a leading technical role in systems development projects, both within systems design and in interfaces with other stages of development. Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options.
The successful candidate will have:
• Development experience in C#, ASP.Net MVC, Visual studio and Microsoft SQL server.
• To demonstrate the ability to provide technical leadership and management to a development team working on a number of concurrent projects and working with project managers to manage client expectations.
• Experience of implementing processes of methodologies into teams (Agile, Scrum etc.).
• An understanding of corporate, industry and professional standards associated with the software development role.
• Familiarity with the principles, processes, practices and reporting associated with consultancy in the IT environment specific to software development.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
852 total views, 8 today