10 Feb 2020
Showroom Assistant Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading telecom and broadband services company seeking to recruit a Showroom Assistant Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Day to day responsibility for maximising the showroom sales revenues and providing an exemplary service to the customer, as well as ensuring that team members are managed and motivated.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To consistently meet sales targets.
• To coach, mentor and feedback to all team members around sales skills/upselling and asking the right questions to maximise footfall conversion
• To provide a high quality of customer service to the standard expected by the company
• To maintain a high standard of display, both in window and inside the shop.
• To ensure the shop is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Should be fully up to date with Customer Interface Processes such as Billing, Complaint Management, Customer Relationship Management and documentation compliance and completion.
The successful candidate will have:
• Over 5 years’ experience within the Telecommunications sector.
• Highly motivated with the ability to influence and persuade others through communication.
• Educated to GCSE level.
• Intermediate level in Word and Excel.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
73 total views, 1 today