13 Sep 2019
Showroom assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading telecom services company in Guernsey seeking to recruit a Showroom assistant.
Purpose of role:
The position holds the day to day responsibility for maximising the showroom sales revenues and providing an exemplary service to the customer. 37.5 hours per week across 5 days Monday to Saturday between the hours of 08.30 and 18.00.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To consistently meet sales targets.
• To provide a high quality of customer service to the standard expected by the company
• To sell special promotions in the shop as and when local events make a special promotion appropriate.
• To maintain a high standard of display, both in window and inside the shop.
• To ensure the shop is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Maximize Showroom sales
• Exemplary Customer service
• Shop ambience to maintain high standards of tidiness and appearance
• Any other duties regarding customer requirements
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally hold several years’ experience in retail sales/ customer service.
• A warm, enthusiastic and empathetic sales person with excellent listening skills.
• An understanding or interest in telecommunications voice and data products and their relevance to the consumer market.
• Self–confident with a high level of inter-personal skills with the ability to sell technology products.
• Must be highly result oriented with strong customer service.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
70 total views, 1 today