14 Nov 2019
Service Desk Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Service Desk Analyst is expected to support the Application Support Manager in the adoption of Best Practice within the Service Desk. Specifically, they will gain an in-depth understanding of company’s core software and infrastructure and pro-actively apply such knowledge to first line support.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Part of a first line support team supporting users in offices around the world.
• Pick up and action or re-assign incident and request tickets logged on the company’s service desk.
• Perform regular daily checks and tasks in accordance with company’s processes e.g. start and end of day.
• Support users locally with hardware issues, and locally & remotely with software issues.
The successful candidate:
• This role would be ideal for candidates wanting their first role within IT. Ideally, candidates who have a BTEC qualification or equivalent, but this is not a necessity.
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• Highly numerate and analytical
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
90 total views, 1 today