30 Oct 2018
Service Delivery Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an IT services company seeking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for validating that ITIL aligned processes are in place to ensure that all incidents and problems assigned to the Guernsey support teams are managed effectively and in line with contractual obligations. This involves being responsible and accountable for adherence to the processes in place, and providing functional and hierarchical escalations when required.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring day-to-day support of the Incident and Problem Management process and Service Desk function to support service delivery operations.
• Ensuring daily reviews take place related to SLA and service credit performance and aged incident progression, with the assistance of the Service Desk Manager.
• To ensure that the processes and procedures followed by the Service Desk, Incident and Problem
• Management staff are documented, reviewed and operated.
• To devise and operate an appropriate daily/weekly reporting mechanism to keep the Directors of IT Services informed of the current level of Service being delivered, and to highlight any operational issues.
The successful candidate will have:
• A good understanding in industry best practice processes and procedures regarding IT Service Management; ITIL qualified beyond Foundation level.
• Able to use a Service Management system or a similar computer application in a service environment.
• Degree level or equivalent preferred.
• Experience in a customer service/facing role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
162 total views, 4 today