10 Feb 2020
Service Delivery Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading telecom and broadband services company seeking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Accountable for Managed Services for specified client accounts
• Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction
• Ensure compliance with contractual service obligations, managing the end-to-end resolution of service incidents which impact on customer operations
• Ensure and monitor processes in place to provide consistent service quality
• Produce monthly and quarterly service reports for the specified clients
• Ability to influence and contain the impact of major client service incidents
• Continually review and revise operating processes and practices to ensure deliverables meet and/or exceed customer and clients’ expectations
• Provide clear business case evidence and cost benefits to support proposed changes
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• Strong client focus, with the ability to operate at prime customer contact level – typically at Senior Management/Director level
• Experience working within telecommunication or IT service management
• Excellent communicator at all levels
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
65 total views, 1 today