14 Nov 2019
Senior Trust Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management, supervision and coordination of daily administration of Trusts and Companies including taking full mandate responsibility.
• Maintaining and developing personal contact with clients, advisors and other related parties, will include some travel.
• Taking fiduciary decisions on the mandates assigned within Company guidelines.
• Co-ordination of mandate specific transactions with bankers, lawyers, accountants, agents or consultants.
• Administrative overview and control of mandates assigned including financial, accounting and database reviews.
• Technical support of more junior team members.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience in the administration of Trust and Company structures.
• Solid, fiduciary background.
• Experience in dealing with HNWI in a private banking/fiduciary environment
• STEP qualified.
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills.
• Strong analytical skills, able to take decisions based on facts and figures on signed mandates.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
97 total views, 2 today