1 Feb 2018
Senior Trust Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent provider of high quality fiduciary and related services is seeking to recruit a Senior Trust Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Daily interaction (mostly email) with the principal and those family members who are investment advisors in connection with investment recommendations,
• Quarterly meetings of the family investment committee
• Daily liaison with the advisors to the structure (legal, investment and taxation)
• Daily liaison with investee companies in relation to investments
• Preparing and/or reviewing Trust and corporate documents including memorandum and articles, settlement instruments, loan agreements, security agreements (charges, debentures etc.)
• Preparing on-going minutes, corporate authorities, shareholder resolutions and statutory returns
• Maintaining and updating statutory records (both electronic and paper-based);
• Attending Business Risk Committee meetings (monthly) and reporting on steps taken in respect of this client portfolio
• Possesses experience of administering a dynamic structure with regulatory monitoring and reporting requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Relevant professional qualification (STEP &/or ICSA).
• Experience of administering a dynamic structure with regulatory monitoring and reporting requirements.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
403 total views, 1 today