1 Feb 2018
Senior Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust & Company Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsibilities will include a range of duties to support a small portfolio of trusts and companies, QNUPS and other Retirement Plans, reporting to the Trust Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way;
• Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities;
• Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed and followed up as necessary;
• Maintaining up to date accounting records, liaising with the Finance Department as necessary;
• Preparing Asset Statements;
• Drafting minutes and resolutions and organising execution of documentation;
• Ensuring client files are well maintained in an orderly fashion;
• Maintaining a diary of actions made and planned for client entities ensuring a thorough and organised approach that takes account of compliance and due diligence responsibilities;
• Attending client meetings and meetings with service providers as required, recording actions and providing action as required;
• Providing guidance to junior members of the team, as required;
• Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Trust & Company Administrator.
• STEP Certificate or Diploma, ICSA Certificate/Diploma or part qualified.
• Previous experience of manual and/or electronic client recording systems.
• Thorough understanding of Compliance and KYC requirements.
• Good understanding of relevant regulations on Money Laundering, countering Financial Crime
• Good understanding of Trust, Company and QNUPS structures.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
335 total views, 1 today