28 Feb 2020
Senior/Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Trust & Company Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To support a small portfolio of Trusts and Companies together with QNUPS and other Retirement Plans, reporting to the Trust Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities.
• Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed.
• Liaising with the Client Accounting Team to ensure up to date accounting records;
• Liaising with the Legal Department for the preparation of legal agreements;
• Drafting minutes and ensuring client files are well maintained in an orderly fashion.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 1-2 years’ experience of working as a Trust & Company Administrator
• Studying, or be willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
• Exposure to pensions products would be advantageous
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
71 total views, 1 today