14 Nov 2019
Senior Trust & Company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust & Company Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be involved in all aspects of client administration including but not limited to:
• General administration of a portfolio of Trust & Companies
• Statutory work (minutes, agreements, Trust Instruments as required)
• Liaise with clients, intermediaries and other institutions
• Purchase and sale of a wide range of investments and assets including properties
• Making payments, distributions, invoices, investments etc.
• Involvement in the investment process, entering the purchase/sale of investments into the Trust/Company books and ensuring that all investments are up-to-date.
• Client due diligence – ensuring CDD is up-to-date
• Preparation of client reports
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 4 years+ experience in Trust & Company Administration.
• Fully or part STEP qualified or ICSA preferred but not essential.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
29 total views, 1 today