23 Jul 2018
Senior Trust and company Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust and company Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
General administration of client entities, ensuring all matters are dealt with in an efficient manner and report any progress or problems to the relevant senior member(s) of staff.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To carry out the function of Company and Trust Administrator, ensuring that clients’ books and records are up to date at all times. In particular:-
• To supervise and train staff so that they are able to maximise their potential in a friendly, but controlled, environment.
• To expand the contacts, clients and new business of company’s group by effective promotion and marketing.
• To deputise for other staff as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• A relevant professional qualification (ideal).
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
176 total views, 1 today