1 Feb 2018
Senior Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will provide a wide variety of Trust administration tasks to support the Company’s ever-growing and diversified international client base.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Deliver the highest level of client service in line with our Group behaviors with the objective of exceeding client expectations.
• Assist and work collaboratively with the team on day-to-day administrative tasks and matters in respect of their client portfolios.
• Ensure client procedures are followed at all times.
• Maintain proper and orderly client records.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the teams and management team to ensure a collaborative approach.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years' Trust experience.
• ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration or STEP Foundation Certificate in Offshore Trust.
• Good Trust administration skills.
• Be able work under pressure and within tight deadlines to meet the Team’s, Service line’s and clients’ expectations.
• Good organisational and analytical skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
303 total views, 1 today