17 Apr 2019
Senior Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust Company seeking to recruit a Trust Senior Administrator.
To take responsibility for a designated portfolio of Trusts and Corporate structures and to complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures as established by the directors / managers, including training and developing more junior members where required.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Undertake all routine administration for clients or as instructed by the Manager
• Accurately effect client banking instructions
• Have an awareness of client take on procedures and the associated risk involved
• Become familiar with team’s existing allocated client portfolio
• Ensure quality day to day service for team’s client portfolio
• Have an understanding of trust and corporate regulatory requirements
• Maintain focus on chargeable time
• Manage and record own time effectively and accurately
• Be responsible and effective in cash collection and control of debtors
• Construct accurate written communications – letters, emails, minutes
• Take responsibility for self development
• To motivate junior staff members
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the Trust field.
• Commenced studying for a relevant qualification such as STEP or ICSA.
• A commitment to a career in Trust and Corporate administration.
• The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level.
• A demonstrated commitment to consistently providing quality client service.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
61 total views, 1 today