19 Dec 2018
Senior Trust Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Senior Trust Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for management of small team of bookkeeper/accountants/CAR personnel
• Monthly and ad hoc reporting to Executive Management Committee
• Preparation of complex accounts for UHNWI clients.
• Liaison with the relevant Trust Relationship Managers and Head of UHNWI team on questions arising during preparation of accounts.
• Direct contact with clients or their representatives on ongoing basis
• Attendance at meetings with clients, representatives, other officers of the bank’s Trust
• Assisting other accountants in team on technical matters and providing guidance to bookkeepers as required
• Involvement with ad hoc reporting for tax related matters on structures (i.e. detailed investment schedules, capital/income schedules)
• Responsibility for other projects as required
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
• ACCA or equivalent qualified
• Knowledge of IFRS, FRS, SSAP, UK GAAP
• Knowledge and experience of UK tax reporting arrangements.
• Strong understanding of daily bank & investment transactions and processing the purchase and sale and/or corporate actions of stocks.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Navision would be an asset
• Knowledge and experience of using suite of Microsoft Office products.
• Good people management skills
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
26 total views, 1 today